Sunday, January 10, 2010

I wonder...

In life, people tend to take the easiest route, avoiding paths which they know would require lots of hard work and slogging. I'm not saying they are taking the easiest way out, but rather decisions would be made to avoid those routes and eventually, they are still able to obtain what they want or reach their goal.

For me, i feel i'm a magnet to these 'difficult' route. My decisions would always end me up in places which require lots of slogging. And i would always question myself why did i do that? Is it because i'm gullible, stupid to make my life difficult, 天身命苦 or am i now just thinking too much into this? But in any case, i know that what and where i have gotten till now, it is always based on hard work. If i let my gut down or just relax a little, something wld happen. Nothing is easy in life. I guess that's what everyone wld feel. I just have to accept this fact and hope that all turns out well.

*But i'm truly thankful for all the little blessing that have occurred in my life for the last half of the year. If i had believe in God, i wld have sincerely given thanks to him.*

0 comments: